Monday, June 16, 2008

The Last Blog Entry

Yep. This is my final entry for this blog. Ever. Never be blogging here again. Not no way, not no how.

For a couple of weeks.

Daily blog entries will return here with my usual mixture of uninformed opinion and pompous grandstanding on July 1.

In the meantime, keep checking back here for exciting previews of last week's Pop Culture America with John and Dave. Occasionally, we'll even throw in a preview of an upcoming show. Just to be different. Sometimes, those previews are even accurate.

I'll be vacationing, but don't think for a minute that our popular culture is getting a pass from PCA. They'd like that.

Nope, I'll be my usual sane island self amidst Dave's ocean of madness on the next two PCAs. Tune in this Saturday for a look at the AFI list of Top Ten lists and a tween report on Camp Rock.

And if at all possible during the next two weeks, I'll file a field report or two right here.

I'll be in the Chicagoland area, so if you see me, indicate it by failing to acknowledge my presence. That way, I'll know it's you.

Until the First!

No comments:

John and Dave talks Oscar nomination predictions