As promised, here's the Pop Culture America Top Ten Albums of 2008, as compiled with absolutely zero objectivity by yours truly. Listen to them all and post your thanks here. Or your opposite of thanks. What's that called again? Oh yeah. Hatred.
1. Jenny Lewis -- Acid Tongue
2. Los Campesinos! -- Hold On Now, Youngster
3. Sam Phillips -- Don't Do Anything
4. Elvis Costello and the Imposteres -- Momofuku
5. AC/DC -- Black Ice
6. Pretenders -- Break Up the Concrete
7. Poi Dog Pondering -- 7
8. Gnarls Barkley -- The Odd Couple
9. The Breeders -- Mountain Battles
10. Duffy -- Rockferry
Not a bad bunch, if I say so myself. Keep listening to Pop Culture America on blogtalkradio.com and keep checking back here for more of the year's best in entertainment.